The AeroPress is popular for one reason: it brews delicious coffee. It is all about taste. Its total immersion, rapid filtering process extracts rich enjoyable coffee and then is finished before slow over extraction yields bitterness and acidity. It’s that simple.
- A breakthrough invention that brews amazingly delicious coffee
- Rapid, total immersion brewing yields rich, full flavored coffee without bitterness and with remarkably low acidity (unlike the bitter taste and high acidity that results from the long steep time of a French press)
- Makes 1 to 3 cups of hot coffee per pressing in about one minute or 1 to 3 cups of cold brew coffee in about two minutes
- Also brews espresso style coffee that can be enjoyed straight or used in lattes and other espresso based drinks
- Micro-filters mean no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- 350 paper micro-filters in a filter holder included with each AeroPress
- Simple to use, clean up takes seconds
- Durable, compact, and light weight (ideal for kitchen, office, travel and camping)
- Phthalates and BPA free
- Made in the U.S.A.
Includes: 350 filters, filter cap, filter holder, funnel, stirrer and scoop.